Friday, December 28, 2007
Why Polite People Don't Invite Us To Parties: #482
Recently The Mister and I attended a concert. A couple close friends of ours were going to the same show, so we met up beforehand at a nearby pub.

Me: Finally! I made it, bitches!

The Mister: Hello! Would you like a drink?

Me: Uh, have you forgotten who you're talking to?

TM: Yeah, that was a stupid question. I'm going to order some food too. What do you want to eat?

Me: Eh, nothing for me. A tasty adult beverage will be enough.

TM: Really? I know you were in a meeting all afternoon. I figured you'd be hungry.

Me: [speaking loudly due to the noise] Yes, I was in a meeting, but after a while someone got hungry and made some popcorn. So I spent the next hour cramming as much popcorn into my mouth as it would take. My mouth was stuffed full of popcorn most of the afternoon.

TM: [speaking to friend sitting next to him] What did she say? I couldn't hear her.

Friend: She spent the afternoon with some dude named Popcorn.


1 Comments:

Blogger chez bez said...

Hilarious. ;)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer