Friday, December 14, 2007
I've Got The Whole Clydesdale Scenario Figured Out
Don't ask me why or how, but for some reason I found myself goofing around on YouTube tonight, and oh my gosh you guys look what I found!

It's the Budweiser commercial that I remember from when I was a little kid! I watched it over and over, sang along way too loudly, and spent a great deal of time considering what I'd do if I had my own personal Clydesdale.

I think I'd brush him or her every day, and braid the hoof hair at least once a week. I know horses aren't used to their furry anklewarmers being braided, but I don't want all that long fur dragging through fields of poo. The braids wouldn't last long, what with all the stomping through the meadows and stuff, so at some point I might have to consider a weave. A big goofy animal who didn't know any better rocking a cheap hair weave? Fantastic! My horse would be like the Britney Spears of the animal kingdom. Except it would be smarter. Yeah, I went there. But I defy you to formulate a compelling argument against it.

Oh! And also, if it were a girl horse, there would be lots of pretty ribbons. Because what would be cooler than a horse who could totally kick your ass eight ways to Sunday wearing big fancy foofy bows? Nothing, that's what!

And it is right about now that I realize I've probably had too much to drink and should probably go to bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer