Friday, March 17, 2006
Say It Again and You'll Get Literally Punched in the Face
I was on the elevator with a couple young women. Let's call them Chick A and Chick B. (I am usually not fond of women being referred to as "chicks" but in this case I'll make an exception, because if there were ever true chicks, these girls were it.) Anyway, Chick A was regaling Chick B with the story of a recent conversation she had which apparently had become a bit, uh, "spirited." Chick A said, "He got real frustrated and I literally thought he was going to take my head off! I mean, I really did! I thought he was going to literally take my head off!"

Really? Really, Chick A? Because if that's the case, you were talking to some kind of machete-wielding psychopath and you should probably try to limit your interaction with that person in the future. Now maybe it's just me, but if I'm in a situation where my decapitation seems a possible outcome, I'm going to remove myself from said situation toot sweet. But maybe Chick A is just a much braver woman than I. Maybe she knows some sweet kung-fu moves. Or maybe she's a fool who doesn't know what the word "literally" means and as such should shut her piehole lest she aggravate the nice, nice lady on the elevator with her who doesn't want to listen to her stupid ass.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer